What if I need to wire money to my child?

There are a number of options for wiring money -: Your bank, Western Union, Transferwise, World Remit, etc.  Check on the fees and exchange rates – They vary widely.

In some locations, the person receiving wired money must be 18 years or older.  If your child is under 18, please contact a director first to make the arrangements.  You’ll need to send the money to a staff member who will sign for the money and then give it to the student.

Find out where the money is to be picked up.  For example, in Westendorf – the wired money goes to the Post Office, not one of the banks.  The Westendorf PO is only open from 8 am- noon on weekdays.

Mark as helpful. 0

Posted in: Financial, Money on Tour

Follow the Tour

Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube Icon

Head Director

Gary Fink

Symphonic Band Directors

Dan Miller
Taylor Rehe
Jennifer Pham

Concert Choir Directors

Graham Terry
Holden Maiorana

String Orchestra Directors

Dave Beck
Eileen Miller

Jazz Band Director

Gary Fink
Alex Miller